Authors and Authors responsibilities
- SIS Journal of Projective Psychology and Mental Health does not levy any article processing or publication charges on the author(s)
- All authors should have significantly contributed to the research.
- All authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- List of references should follow APA style
- Financial support, if any, should be duly acknowledged
- Author(s) are not allowed to publish same research in more than one journal.
- All papers received will be submitted for review to independent expert reviewers in the field. The observation of reviewers/editors on manuscript will be acceptable to the authors.
- If reviewers have amy conflict of interest, they are urged to politely decline the review process.
- Reviewers should point out relevant published work which is not yet cited.
- Reviewed articles shall be treated confidentially.
- Publishers and editors shall take reasonable steps to identify and prevent the publication of papers where research misconduct has occurred.
- In no case shall a journal or its editors encourage such misconduct, or knowingly allow such misconduct to take place.
- In the event that a journal’s publisher or editors are made aware of any allegation of research misconduct the publisher or editor shall deal with allegations appropriately.
- Publishers and editors are always be willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed.
Copyright and Access:
- The journal will hold copyright of all published papers.
- The primary mode of publication of the journal is print version. However, PDF versions of each issues are made available free of cost on the website of the journal.
- All journals published so far are available for download in PDF format from website of the journal.
Ownership and management
- SIS Journal of Projective Psychology and Mental Health is an official publication of Somatic Inkblot Society.
- The journal is published twice a year in January and July